Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March

Wow, I haven't updated this page in a long time... thought I would try to keep it more current.

Some things you can pray for me about are:

- I am very certain that God wants me here in Adelaide for a season and so have peace about that, but I am in the process of praying about several options as to specifics of what I am supposed to be doing here. I am working mostly in youth work at the moment but have many opportunities and not enough time for all of them. So, I really want to hear God about what his plans are for me.

- I know that we are always learning but know that this time in particular is a time where God will be teaching me a lot (as he has for the last 2 years). Please pray that my heart will be open to what he is asking me to change, what he is teaching me, and that I will grow in the right ways.

- One of the areas I am needing to learn in is my finances... I am in need of finances but don't just want a magic wand to take my debts away but rather to learn wisdom in managing my finances. I know that God is teaching me as well as providing for me, so please pray for his provision but also for me to learn the lessons I need to.

- Many of my good friends have left Adelaide recently, all for good reasons, but I am feeling a little lonely. Pray that I will be able to trust God in this area of my life as well and also use the time to become closer to him.

Thank you for praying!

Caitlin

No comments: